How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

Our farm tenant wishes to give up his tenancy and demands

This answer was rated:

Our farm tenant wishes to give up his tenancy and demands compensation for the value of improvements . At no time have we agreed to improvements or paid towards them .the tenant owns part of the farm and now wishes to sell the farm giving me my share. I do not wish to sell but the agents for my tenant say that a court would force me to agree can they do this.
Hi,A court can grant an order for sale if joint proprietors do not agree on the sale.One of the parties would have to make an application to court. If the application is granted, the court will order that the property be sold and would order one of the parties to manage the sale.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.kind regards
chatham-chamber and other Law Specialists are ready to help you