How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

There I'm trying to buy my flat under right to buy scheme.i

Customer Question

Hi there I'm trying to buy my flat under right to buy scheme.i had my flat valued about 13 weeks ago and I wasn't happy with the price they valued so I asked my housing association to get a district valuer now is been more than 10 weeks that I'm waiting and they're saying that they waiting for information from land registry.i contacted my self land registry office and they said that no application has been lodged to them for my property also they said that it shouldn't take more than two weeks to get information from them .what are my options please because my housings association keep saying that I just have to wait
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.
Hi,You can contact he Leasehold Advisory Service fro further guidance. Their details can be found at the following link: this, you may have to make an application to the Leasehold Valuation Tribunal.I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.If you have any further questions, please feel free to ask.Kind regards,