How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I want to know if I have a case of my character

Customer Question

I want to know if I have a case for Defamation of my character
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
can you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was first accused of looking up my 9 year granddaughters skirt as she sat with her legs open while we were on holiday. I don't recall this! This how now been rephrased in a text as "having my head in her private area" Several members of the family were in the room at the time so this is an obvious lie.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
any body there!