How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Good morning I have ex tenants who left there respective

This answer was rated:

Good morning I have ex tenants who left there respective houses owing me a considerable amount of money. How do I apply for an 'attachment to earnings' please ?
I also have tenants in my HMO property who move in, everything appeared to be normal until the wife produced a baby. (She didn't even look pregnant) It appeared they don't speak enough English to get work! They understand some! Social Services have been looking after them. I am owed £690 now no one will take responsibility for any rental arrears. They have to leave my house today as there has been violence plus the rental arrears. This is just one example of being ripped off, what redress do I have please? Many people get into serious debt here and then go back to their country but I now understand that some agencies, ie phone companies are able to trace these people in their own country. Advice please?
Ros O'Kane
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you get a County Court Judgment?Alex
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Do you have a number?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called, it rang but then no one picked up!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Give me time to pick up
Calling now. Alex