Alex J.
Alex J., Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitors 2 years plus PQE

Has a london business address, has contacted me about a

Customer Question

has a london business address, has contacted me about a 14.5m inheritance of a distant kokke relative. he asked fotr a 830 gbp filing fee to get me approved as the sole heir by a london court,
i tried to transfer the money but money gram rejected it for reason that, most likely, stewart was a scam artist.
stewart would gain 60% of the estate
then i asked stewart to lend me the filing fee and to take the money back once the inheritance ha been settled.
he refused.
where do i go from here?
complain to the london police?
raymond kokke, alledgedly deceased, might never have existed. he is not in the kokke family tree (
thanks for your help!
dr. wilhelmus kokke
ardmore pa, usa
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. If this was an unsolicited approach then it is almost certainly a scam. Further more the filing fee for grant of probate for a deceased person is about £200 and no where near £800. There is a police site dedicated to combating fraud in the UK - so I would certainly complain to the police. Is this individual a solicitor or lawyer? Kind regards AJ