Can a solicitor sit next to their partner in a court, prompt

Can a solicitor sit next to their partner in a court, prompt and pass notes on their trail. Whilst deceiving the judge that their partner is a litigate in person?

A solicitor can certainly act in the capacity of a Mckenzie friend.

A Mckenzie friend can offer guidance to a litigant in person.

There is no bar upon being a litigant in person if one is also entitled to rights of audience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Jo,Thanks for your answer, I will be seeking legal advice tomorrow. As I believe the solicitor in question has deceived the judge, by litigating indirectly and generally misleading the judge.Thanks Lee

If he deceived the Judge then that would be improper but just assisting would not get over that hurdle