How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I was a uber driver in Sydney I received a complaining

This answer was rated:

I was a uber driver in Sydney I received a complaining for indecent assault that I touch someone's body I am in uk now what is your advise please


What exactly is your question?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question is do I have to go back to Australia or do I have to start my defence in the UK


You can commence your defence from the UK, however, if you are charged with a criminal offence, you would have to return to Australia to face those charges. The alternative is that the Australian police involve the police in the UK and you are arrested here.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

chatham-chamber and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How likely the uk police will involve the car?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my last question is do I have to start now or wait until it comes to uk if it comes