How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I require a solicitor to assist with an ongoing issue

This answer was rated:

HiI require a solicitor to assist with an ongoing issue regarding the sale of a faulty good.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Calling now. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi AlexThe car is still at the car dealer garage. I have attached a letter received from the lawyer.
could you advise if I should go and pick the car up from the car dealer garage before proceeding with county court action
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
see attached the final resolution letter I sent to the car dealer

Thanks. No don't go and pick up. You are rejecting it. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I called the car dealer requesting for a report detailing the finding of their investigation but he is refusing to provide a report. Is the dealer oblige to provide a report by law especially when his findings contradict the findings of an Audi approved mechanic and RAC road assistance

If it goes to court, yes. Alex