How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Can you tell me what it means when there is an interim order

This answer was rated:

Can you tell me what it means when there is an interim order made by the court does it mean that as we have repossed the property we have to pay the people that have made the charge?

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are you in England or Wales?

-Are you the applicant or respondent and what is the application for?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wales we have got arepossion order from the county court and are in the prosses of getting a High Court Writ but on the deeds it has 14.09.2004 Restriction:No disposition of the registered estate is to be registered without a certificate signed by the applicant for registration or his conveyanced that written notice of the disposition was given toxxxxxx being the person with the benefit of an Interim charging order on the beneficial interest of xxxxxxx made by the Liverpool County Court on 19July2004 under claim numberLV2227812 we have been told that this has to be settled by us I think that we only need to send a letter to the company with a copy of the court details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are being told that we cannot change the deeds so that we can get a grant for the security fence which has to be put up for security reasons
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There are three plots 1 bungalow 2 garage business 3 parcel of land all have the same restrictions on.

Thank you for the further information but I am afraid I will have to opt-out as this is not my area of expertise. A colleague who deals with such issues will assist you in due course

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume there was a County Court Judgment debt which has been registered against the property? Alex

Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Your reply please!!

Do you have a number we can chat on? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I dont think that number is *****?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01407831407house phone yes it is correct it is for Anglesey North Wales

Calling now. Alex