How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

10 years ago my son forced me out of my half share

Customer Question

10 years ago my son forced me out of my half share engineering business I have half share in the factory building, I understand he has sold the machinery and good will, and is now telling me I have no right to my half of the property, can this be right. I do not have funds to fight this case how do I stand.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.

Please may I ask:

- was the building a business asset?

- whose name is ***** ***** in?

- what does you half interest relate too? did you pay half of the purchase price? did you inherit half?

Kind Regards