How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son was remanded in custody in February and s personal

Customer Question

my son was remanded in custody in February and his personal were taken off him he was then transferred from HMP Peterborough to HMP woodhill his things were still held in Peterborough April 8t he was sent to HMP Ranby in the few days after his transfer his belongings were sent by recorded delivery in a security bag ton HMP Woodhill they gave them back to Royal Mail as my son was no longer there, that is where all tracking stopped we cant trace these things what can we do? please
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Are you asking how he can recover?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this is my Email address cant give another
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

is there anything of particular value?