How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Alex. Me again. Presently, I live in Los Angeles. I saw a

Customer Question

hello Alex.
Me again. Presently, I live in Los Angeles. I saw a car traded on and contacted the seller to purchase the car. We agreed on a price of 16500 pounds. Upon wire transfer of said funds, no more contact and he is not getting back to my calls. I called his local police department (sheffield) and they informed me this was a civil matter and not criminal.. After further online search, I have found that he has carried out this scam numerous times. what is my legal recourse in the UK... what can I do? I have already contacted the FBI due to it being international wire fraud.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

Do you know this persons name and address?