How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I receive just £200 per month from the father ,who often

Customer Question

I receive just £200 per month from the father ,who often deducts various items such as dancing lessons etc etc . I work part time so I can look after my child she is 11 now and while her father has access to her he is always late for the small payments .
He normally pays me via his father so I cannot track down where he earns his money (he works for himself) I have tried CSA to get an increase on the monthly payments but to no avail. I have recently found his latest report and account that has been just filed and it reveals he has over£125,000 in his bank ! IO only want what is due to his daughter do I go about getting increased payments?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

When was the last CSA assessment