How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I have had waste water from my neighbours waste backing up

Customer Question

Hi there I have had waste water from my neighbours waste backing up into my kids bedrooms under the screed for at least a year !. I have complained about the smell of what I thought was damp .. The other day the floor was saturated in the room and called the estate agent and requested a plumber ,,, after claiming my contents insurance which I was told to do by my estate agent as the property is rented ,, I had a loss adjuster come today who said the bacteria is not airborne as the place is still wet however as this has been ongoing for so long I disagree please advise if you can house is stinking and still here not been relocated kind regards Stuart
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Stuart my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you want to achieve please?