How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32177
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

A maltese 17 year old student lives in Leicester sole

Customer Question

A maltese 17 year old student lives in Leicester for the sole purpose of attending LCPA college BUT doesnt have any UK based gurantor - nobody is renting him any lodging - as the one accomodated by the college itself is being sold.
The student association agreed to be his gurantor only if theres a legal legislation binding him that since he is foreignor - if something happens it is up to him to correct it (to ease their mind).
The student is willing to provide such but more information re such legislation is required since from our end - we dont know enough re UK legislation...
Can you please advise?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Alex J. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, Thank you for your question and welcome. My name is ***** ***** I will assist you. Can you confirm exactly what the college has asked for in order to act as guarantor?