How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

In the London Polish ethnic community operates a man who

Customer Question

in the London Polish ethnic community operates a man who extracts from old retired people money under various excuses.So far he managed to take nearly half a million pounds and when a london published magazine "Nowy Czas" published a warning he immediately started a libel litigation. Is it possible to pass this fraudulant activity to metropolitan police for some form of a securing action to protect numerous british subjects of Polish origin from this dangerous man?***@******.***
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


There is nothing stopping you reporting the matter to the Metropolitan Police along with all of the evidence that you have compiled.

In addition, you may also wish to refer the matter to the Serious Fraud Office, who may or may not take any further action.

I hope this answers your question, If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,