Experience:  Qualified Solicitor
29905560

I paid friend to go on a 9 day cruse with Princess Cruses.

I paid for a friend to go on a 9 day cruse with Princess Cruses. Everything was booked through them ie plane, and cruse. They got to the cruse on Saturday but their luggage did not arrive until Wednesday so they missed their formal night which they were looking foward to.
Is there anything we can get compensation
Nick

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Did you pay extra for this night?

Hello, I am happy to proceed via phone to discuss this, will you be free in the morning by any chance?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
free in the morning No the formal night is all included in the price but Mary my friend did not have a lot of money to buy clothes for herself and daughter (10) so I lent her £500 for toiletries' Etc. The main problem was because she only had jeans and top she could not eat in the good eateries which are included in the price. She also likes to be smart and spent 5 days on a cruse ship looking dowdy. Speak tomorrow anytime. Nick W

Hello, I tried calling today but it appears the number is ***** and there is a digit missing perhaps?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry *********** One more 0 Any time am here now.
Nick

thanks calling now