How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am in London. I need advice, some one claim £15,000 pound

Customer Question

Hi, I am in London. I need advice, some one claim £15,000 pound against me. I have got court haring date 16th June*****of Justice (High Court) London. I have not enough income.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Please can you provide me with some more information on why this person has made a claim against you so that I can advise you of your options. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My email:***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MAK azad
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. Thank you for your request for a phone call. I am unable to talk at the moment but if you provide the information requested, I will review the relevant information and laws and get back to you as soon as I can. Please do not respond to this message after you have provided the information as it will just push your question to the back of the queue and you may experience unnecessary delays. Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
5 year ago both we decided to start online business but we need 30 thousand pound. Both we are equal share. He paid money £15000 pound to my private account. That time we haven't got business account. With in year we spend all our money but business need more money otherwise it is imposible to run. But we haven't got money. Business closed.
After 3 years he come to my home he start thwarting and asking for full £15000 money back with interest. I already explain to him that money already lost.
Than he said to me give me money or loan agreement letter.
Inside agreement I said to him or cut pharagrp he can not come to property.
Than I have no alternative I sign the paper.
I paid him £2200 pound. Than stop payment. Because I had a heart attack I have no income.
Now he is taking to the court.
I am doing part time job but it is not enough.
Court date 16th June 2016. London court of Justice.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.

I have looked into your query in more detail but unfortunately it is not something I can assist with. I will therefore ‘opt out’ and a colleague better placed to deal with the nature of your query should hopefully pick this up soon. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!