How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I recently had my home repossessed and it appears that an

Customer Question

I recently had my home repossessed and it appears that an additional charge on the property was lodged at the County Court. The amount that was entered is incorrect, furthermore funds from the sale of the property are being held back as the creditor can not find any information about the charge they entered.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What would you like to know about this today pease?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone number is ***** 742449, thanks
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If you want to chat, can you accept the additional service please?