How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35054
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am trying to complete form D10 (A) and not sure I

This answer was rated:

I am trying to complete form D10 (A) and not sure I understand the implications of Q 6 and Q 7. We have agreed to a financial split but have no agreement as yet. Do I answer yes to Q 6 to ensure that I get an opportunity for the court toconsider any dispute (Not expected!) And Q7, I am content to pay the court fees but worry that the legal costs of my STBX will escalate should she fight for more Money. I am the respondant in a 2 year separation petition and there are no children involved.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

You do not need to say yes to Quetsion 6.

If an agreement is not reached you can make an applictaion for the finances to be considered anyway whatever answer has been given.

At Question 7 she should not actually have claimed costs on a two year Separation petition. If she has then you could offer to pay half of the court fee.

I hope that this is of assistance please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

You are most welcome

Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you