How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1373
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

My reasons you are as follows, I married in 1988 after a two

Customer Question

Dear sir, my reasons for contacting you are as follows, I married in 1988 after a two year relationship. The marriage was not right from the beginning, I found it very hard to relate to him in any way. I was 40 very happy bubbly and had my family & friends. I have nothing or anyone anymore, I lost everyone. I have a disabled daughter and we are so happy together [ MY WORLD ] , I am living and walking on eggshells. he,s out every day till around 5ish and as soon as his key turns I go to my room. he verbally abuses me ,I have no selfe esteem I,m lonely ,if I try to speak to him he just ignores the fact I,m there. he wont leave , well he goes I tell him do not come near my home but after a week or so he turns up on my doorstep saying sorry or he,s ill he will be different and so it goes on. he moved into his own room in 1991 as we had words over the fact since I had a hysterectomy in 1989 he had not touched me, I have been living a celibate life ever since. I have never had cuddles compliments or even prezzies from him. there is so much more , the verbal abuse is very hurtful he has hit me in the past early years.please could I have some advice from you? kind regards, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****ette

I am so very sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are experiencing with your husband.

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

Please may I ask a few more questions:

  • Are you still legally married together?

  • When was the last time that your husband was abusive to you?

  • Is divorce contemplated?

  • How old is your disabled daughter?

Kindest Regards


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello, I am on pension credits so I have to be careful with my money, how do I have a conversation on the phone? do I ring you? .
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.

Dear *****ette

I am happy to call you if you would prefer to talk.

They are an extra charge but I will send you a low offer.

Kindest Regards