How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 49862
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

How i can reissue work contract from employer

This answer was rated:

hi , how i can reissue work contract from employer

Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im workiing few years , coudnt found my contract yet, so i want to ask currect amployer to reissue this document , im on p60 now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i send email , secretary didnt answere , just wanted to know if this can be done before will talk to directors

there is no official way to do this unfortunately, only the employer can do that as they will be the only ones who have a copy of the contract. So you are going to be relying on them 100% to reissue that and if they are not efficient in doing it or even refuse to, then you cannot force them to or get it from anywhere else. So your only option is to keep pushing them for a response and hope that eventually they provide you with the contract. Of course you can go as high as you need to within the company so if you have to go to the directors then that may have to be done.

I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you

Ben Jones and other Law Specialists are ready to help you