propertylawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Property Solicitor with expertise in commercial and residential property transactions.

My ex partner has stopped me from see my 2 boys past couple

Hi my name is***** ex partner has stopped me from see my 2 young boys for the past couple of months. She has said that she will only allow me supervised contact with them if I can get a solicitors letter. Could you tell me roughly how much they cost. Or if any company's do them free of charge?
Thanks in advance

Hi Paul

You will have to ring round a few local law firms (concentrate on one who specialise in family law) and ask. Charges can vary. Google will be the best place to start.

You may struggle to find a firm to do it for free (even though the letter may not take long to write there is a considerable amount of administration involved in opening up a file, dealing with ID formalities and other compliance checks) but you could ask if it could be done on a fixed fee. Then you will know the financial damage before proceeding.

I hope this helps.

Please accept /rate my reply.