Aston Lawyer
Aston Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor LLB (Hons) 23 years of experience in Conveyancing and Property Law

I am trying to contact Hesling Henriques, solicitors in

I am trying to contact Hesling Henriques, solicitors in Maidstone, Kent Tel 01622-678877, who are dealing with a claim on behalf of Mr.***** ***** Taylor A2908AH currently in HMP in Durham. Their Tel No is not available. Are they still practicing and if not who has taken over their practice and clients

Thanks for your enquiry.

I have checked with the Law Society and the Firm are still practicing. Their details are-

Suite 20, 30 Churchill Square, Kings *****, *****t Malling, Kent, ME19 4YU, England

01732 897887

I hope this assists and answers your question. If so, please don't forget to rate my answer.

Kind Regards