How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My wife is accused of driving without due care and attention

Customer Question

my wife is accused of driving without due care and attention prior to a road traffic collision . the incident took place a month back. it was minor collision , none was hurt , and was a fault of the third party. my wife intimidated by the third party and she felt not save. she fled the scene, then a few days later she reported the incident to the police station. today she received a letter from the police asking of details of the drive? she did call the police station and was adv to write a legal explanatory letter as well. we need help?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What would you like to know about this please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received a letter from the Chief Constable with request to provide the name and address of the drive ,,, do we need to write a letter to the Chief Constable telling our side of the story . I would like to add that my wife has reported the incident to the police. what will happen next?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my wife is worried about going to court