How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My son is in prison about two months ago and he has been

Customer Question

my son is in prison about two months ago and he has been attack 3times once they broke his back and the last time they broke a glass on his head and cut his face and prison officers are involved they allowed it using their glass. I wish to take them to court and get advice! Thanks
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How much do you want to claim please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't pay more than that. I don't know if my son want to claim, I just want them to be prosecuted and my son has got learning disabilities, he was not supposed to be in prison