How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

How do you request a change of court venue? I am the

Customer Question

How do you request a change of court venue? I am the defendant. My case was served at Northampton County Court, however, I live in Bromley, Kent. The claimant lives in London SE25 (near Croydon). Many thanks, ***** *****
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but i need some further information first

Have you filed a defence yet?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No just preparing it now. Have to post it special delivery to reach the court on Thursday 16th
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

That is fine.

The Transfer will be automatic once the defence is filed.

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
is this £38 in addition to the £47
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.