How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I am being mistreated by the call operators of Wiltshire

Customer Question

I am being mistreated by the call operators of Wiltshire Police reporting me to the Grovely Community Mental services for Adults Fountain Way Hospital Detective Inspector Paul Franklin assigned PC 2398 Eleanor Darcy to come to see me she is on duty till midnight today Wednesday 15th June I have phoned them to contact Pc Darcy to come see me tonight before she goes off duty and they call operators will not help me but put me off three times. They call operators three of the have threatened me they would have me arrested and a fourth one sent two police officers to me home the lady police office helped but the other one tried to section me The operators have also prevented this morning me to speak to the professional standards to report the. Can you advise me what to do they need to be suspended.Please help me they turned my daughter to be against me to sectioned me. I will never be sectioned again. I will call my advocate ***** *****. of Seap Val Jackson my advocate of Rethink and Pals of AWP
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

On what basis were you hoping to get them suspended?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have told you the truth what do I to get PC 2398 Eleanor Darcy to come to see this evening before she goes off duty at midnight and sack the call operators they are covering up to prevent me to clear my name and have my daughter to come to see me My daughter believes them and will not speak to me what do I do to stop this attack on my life mental stigma in Salisbury.Please give your answer your name and address and contact number I cannot have you call me to pay for that I am on a pension. Please reply
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please stop asking me to write more and reply with your answer
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

I'm really sorry but these are not reasonable expectations.

An officer cannot guarantee to be despatched to you. Apart from anything else she could be on rest days or in court or at all manner of other deserving incidents. An officer cannot be at your service permanently.

The call operators cannot guarantee that any officer will attend and certainly not this one. It depends on the nature of your report and all manner of other things.

I'm afraid there is no complaint agains them on this basis of any kind.

I am not able to give you contact details under the rules of this site.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please refund my money I have paid with my credit card for answer it will be too late for PC 2398 ******* ***** to come tonight she goes off duty at midnight. How do I get her to come to see me as soon as possible is urgent request.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

Sorry but I won't be able to help further since you have asked for a refund.

All the best.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You have not helped me and should have I shall ask my bank to reclaim my very unfair to make me pay I do not have much money and you have no help very disappointed Please refund my money can cancel the payment please
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

As I have said, I am unable to continue.

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I see the expert has opted out - what else would you like to know?