How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am a chauffeur drive who owns my own company. i have

Customer Question

I am a chauffeur drive who owns my own company. i have worked on a verbal contract for approx 8 yrs for a Procurement company and never had a problem with payment until this year. after numerous email correspondence with the accounts dept. to no avail I had to file a county court claim against them. they eventually paid me and the court cost but they named the attachment file [PIKEY T] which i believe to be a personal insult to my traveller background. I have asked for a written apology which I have not received,I have only received a letter about not having a contract and also about how I invoice them. please advise how to proceed.Than You Paul Holden Platinum Chauffeur Services
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello Paul my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

What is it you want to achieve please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

If you want a telephone call, that is an additional service which you will need to accept. Otherwise we can continue to talk online.