How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 34886
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I would like to ask what would be the procedure niece who

Customer Question

My name is***** and I would like to ask what would be the procedure for my niece who lives in Jamaica, aged 15, to come to spend the school summers holidays with me, as my father is now well and I would like her to spend some time with him.
I work full time and own my own property.
Could you let me know the procedure.
Kind regards
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

Your niece will need a visitors visa

She (or her parents) can apply online

The details are here

Please ask if you need further details