How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 71140
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

My husband committed perjury custody case. My solicitor

This answer was rated:

My husband committed perjury for child custody case. My solicitor persuading me otherwise that best not to report it knowing he falsified written HR evidence from a company he doesn't work for. What do I do? We've agreed a consent order for kids now rather than judge imposing but it is wrong what he's done.

To be wholly honest, it is quite unlikely that the police would consider a report from you anyway.

Unless the Judge made a report the police would not investigate an offence against public justice.
It is hard enough to get them to investigate pervertings that are widespread like false allegations of rape without asking them to do anything complicated I'm afraid.

I'm very sorry but that is the reality.

Can I clarify anything for you?


Jo C. and other Law Specialists are ready to help you