How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I have a demand tax to be paid 0f the sum off 5664 tax

Customer Question

i have a demand for council tax to be paid 0f the sum off 5664 for council tax dating back to 2013 for a house in london. i have never lived in london never mind this adresss. How do i prove to them that i have lived in malvern for the last 20 years.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


Have you ever owned the address in London?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have never owned a property other than the one i live in wich i brought 6 years ago
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this property is in malvern worcestershire
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.


I would suggest you obtain a copy of the land registry title information document, which you can download from the land registry website, and forward this to the council. This should prove that you do not own the property and thus cancel the tax bill.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards