How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

The police came to day to my house and they want me to go in

This answer was rated:

hi, the police came to day to my house and they want me to go in two days to have an interview at the station, related to an incident that happened in a public place

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can we still do this here? my memory is really bad

Yes thats ok. Could you please explain what happened?

Or we can talk and I can type a summary after?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

To clarify our conversation,

To confirm you can ask for a caution as this has been suggested, but you will have to admit the offence.

A caution is a non Court disposal. So it will end once you accept the caution.


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I ask for a caution? As I think it could be seen as I want to get away from further consequences?
How far should I go with admitting that I know what I did was wrong? I have already spoken to a psychotherapy in order to get professional help

No, you are asking if a caution is available. Yes you can say about getting help etc.

Does that clarify? Alex