How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

Me and my husband are getting a divorce do i have to pay

Customer Question

me and my husband are getting a divorce do i have to pay anything if he divorces me on grounds of unreasonable behaviour if i agree to save running a huge bill up and will i need a solicitor.would we be able to sort out fininces after ie house pension ,i have been told we could do a cross decrees with each other and no admission being made by either side but will it cost me
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How long have you been separated - and has your husband confirmed that he will not claim costs from you?