How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12082
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

I have a case at the sheriff court of my home. I am out of

Customer Question

I have a case at the sheriff court for repossession of my home. I am out of the country and looking for a representation in Glasgow, How can I get someone to represent me?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

You should go to and use the "find a solicitor" link to find a court lawyer in Glasgow. Phone them. Explain the position. Scan and email the documents to them along with evidence of identity. They will be able to represent you in court. Happy to discuss. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.