How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask F E Smith Your Own Question
F E Smith
F E Smith, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10226
Experience:  I have been practising for 30 years.
Type Your Law Question Here...
F E Smith is online now

Goadby. I have power of Attorney over my disabled sister

This answer was rated:

My name is*****
I have power of Attorney over my disabled sister Miss Juliet Mary Goadby.
I have now written three times since February to the Manager of the HSBC branch at 28 Borough High Street Southwark London SE1 1YB.
So far the manager has not had the courtesy to reply!
Please can you adsvise me how best to get a response so that I am better able to manage my sisters affairs.

Does the manager know that you have power of attorney? Have you sent a copy of the original?

What are you asking of the bank manager? Have you raised this as a formal complaint?

Have you written by email or surface Royal mail?

F E Smith and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I await your call
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
From your answer ; yes the manager has a copy of the document; yes the letters were sent by rwecorded delivery; no i have nt tried their complaints proceedure.
I wll contact them direct.
I do not wish t use your services any further, so please cancel the card debit
Jack Goadby.