How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask ukfamilysolicitor Your Own Question
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 1438
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
Type Your Law Question Here...
ukfamilysolicitor is online now

I want to know how can I go back to my country India with my

This answer was rated:

Hi I want to know how can I go back to my country India with my daughter .I am having dependent visa and my daughter who is born in UK has no passport yet.I am in an abusive relationship .So have reported police and been in contact with some social workers.But I have no clear picture if they can be able to help me in getting my daughter passport done or they will be able to send me back to India to my parents. My husband is not interested to make Indian passport for my daughter. As he wants me stay in UK and suffer with out any family support. How can I help myself and go back to my country with my daughter for both of our safety.Is there any organanization i can myself contact to get this issue solved for ex : indian embacy.Plese help me with your valuable advice.Thank you.


Welcome to Just Answer

I am very sorry to hear about the difficulties that you are experiencing with your husband.

I am a Family Solicitor so I cannot assist you in immigration matters but I can help you in respect of the steps you need to take in respect of seeking the courts permission to remove your daughter from the UK.

Please can you confirm to me - is your daughter a British citizen?

have the police charged your husband with any offence against you?

how old is your daughter?

- to try and get legal aid - do you have savings more than £3,000? or own any assets? such as a house?

Kind Regards


ukfamilysolicitor and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi thanks for your reply .My daughter is just born in UK but she doesn't has any passport neither British nor Indian. She is not a British citizen. Nither me or husband are British citizen. No police has not charged my husband with any offence but they are concerned about the way he is controlling my life by limiting my access .Like controlling my finance,my work support, not letting me speak to my parents ,beating me when he feels.Yes I do have more than 3000 pounds in my account as savings.My daughter is nearly 20months old.Please guide me with all the steps I should take to get my daughter's passport done.One more question do you think these social workers can in anyway help me in getting my daughter's passport done.Do they have that much access to help us.