I parked at work in our company car park but forgot to show

Hi, I parked at work in our company car park but forgot to show my parking permit. I got a ticket, contacted company and appealed but they have now gor a Debt Recovery Company to send me a letter saying this is a notice of intended Court action and demanding £ 160

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
For now please let me know what the outcome of the appeal was?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry - dismissed by UKPC (the parking company), cannot find letter they sent me saying why

Its bad news I am afraid. There was a recent decision in Court which means that the owners are liable for these fines.

Sadly therefore you have to pay it. The only option is to complain to the British Parking Association which they are a member of and see what they can do, if anything.

Their website is:

I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Appreciate honesty

If I could invite you to rate my answer before you go today please, otherwise the site does not credit me for the time spent with you today. Thanks and good luck. Alex