How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Can one appeal against a court order following application

This answer was rated:

Can one appeal against a court order following application notice to introduce additional evidence in a boundary dispute*(scaled survey arranged by the claimant) which was disallowed. this information is lacking in an expert report.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.

I assume the Court allowed it?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Court allowed scaled survey arranged by me to be shown to the single joint expert (who I felt did not have the expertise to carry out a GPS survey). Court disallowed any additional report from my own expert. cost order was made , costs to be paid to the de4fendant despite my application for scaled survey being allowed! and he asked defendants solicitor to draft the order which he will review and sign! signed order is awaited

Ok - then yes you can appeal that decision. You would need to file an Appellants notice.

Its form N161:

There is a Court fee payable of £140

So yes you can appeal.

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you