How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 35037
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Type Your Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I am a UK national born in England. - My son was born and

This answer was rated:

I am a UK national born in England.
- My son was born and lives in Belgium with his Swedish mum. He has a Swedish passport.
- My daughter was born in England and lives in Sweden with her Swedish mum. She has a Swedish passport.
Can I apply for dual nationality for them?

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my bets to help you.

Yes your children are both entitled to British passports and can have dual nationality if they wish

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks you very much for that Clare. How do I start the process? Do I pay for every question I ask?Antony

All you need to do is apply for their passports in the usual way!

Clare and other Law Specialists are ready to help you