How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Band from driving in 1996 had to take a blood test every

This answer was rated:

Band from driving in 1996 had to take a blood test every year since .its now 17 years later. I feel my rights as a person is defieled.I made a mistake . I pass every year with the doctor but failed with dvla.they have took my freedom away as a person. Please help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please help

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

How many times were you over the limit? Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ok, I assume this was the DVLA that have imposed this?

If so, have you asked them to re-consider given the length of time?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you will write to dvla.about the length of time.

You need to write and ask them to reconsider. If they refuse or do not lift it then you can consider a judicial review.

This is where a high court judge considers the complaint and sees whether the DVLA are reasonable and legal. The court will either agree with the decision or remit it back for further consideration.

You can find more information on judicial review at

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?


If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer 3, 4 or 5 starts before you leave today.

I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.

Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help:

Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you