How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 32086
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I am having issues with my landlord over repair work needing

Customer Question

I am having issues with my landlord over repair work needing doing at the end of a tenancy. He is trying to force me into using a very expensive contractor.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?


Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I never received notification of this request and have since spoken to someone else re legal advice. I have been charged already for a response I never received. Can you please reverse the charge.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

Sure, if I could invite you to contact customer services please. Thank you.