How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask JGM Your Own Question
JGM, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 12076
Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor.
Type Your Law Question Here...
JGM is online now

My son is in prison and he is having a lot of problems with

This answer was rated:

My son is in prison and he is having a lot of problems with his wife as the strain on both of them is getting to much. She has now said that their 4yr old daughter is going away with her nanny to Turkey for a week and he's worried about letting her go, has he got any rights or say about this

A child can't be taken out of the country without the consent of the other parent generally. However, this doesn't apply to holidays so from both a legal and a practical point of view there isn't much your son can do about this. He is not currently the parent with care so it would be difficult for him to object whilst he's in jail.

JGM and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you