How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I send the application of permanent residency members bout

Customer Question

I send the application for confirmation of permanent residency for EEA members bout 3-4 months ago by special delivery. But unfortunately I haven't been confirmed with HO that they have my application yet. I did want to call them but I don have Any references. And I lost my post office record of delivery. Just want to ask how could I contact them to ask the status of process?
Kind regards
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Hi Leila,

Did you keep a copy of the application and documents?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi,No !! But some of them are copies and certified by professional. But the thing is my original birth certificate is and id is included in there! I don't know what to do know!!need your advices for next step.Thanks
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

All you can do is write to the home office and request an update for your application. You should provide full details of the date you made the application and details of any documents submitted.

Unfortunately, if they do not confirm receipt and it was not sent by special delivery or recorded delivery, it may be that it never was delivered and you should arrange to cancel 9nd obtain replacement documents as soon as possible.

I hope this answers your questions. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

kind regards

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for response. I sent by special recorded delivery.But I lost my receipt!! I need help you in that way of course if possible!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  chatham-chamber replied 1 year ago.

Hi Leila,

I have proposed a telephone call