How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Following on from my earlier question Form N160. I am

This answer was rated:

Following on from my earlier question Form N160 . I am appealing against the court order after my application notice to Appeal regarding my application to allow additional evidence in a boundary dispute was denied recently(County court/district judge).  The order has been drafted by the defendants solicitor on Judges request and is unclear and not factual. Will this appeal be heard at a local county court?I will be representing myself

Hello and thanks for asking for me.

Yes, it should be heard at the appeal court local to where the claim is being held.

But it will be considered by a circuit judge,

Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?


Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you