Harris
Harris, Law Specialist
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I pay my rent 15th of each month, 5 months on am deciding to

I pay my rent 15th of each month, 5 months on am deciding to move on the 9th, since I payed month in advance, should I have to pay another months rent if I move out before the 15th?

Hi, thank you for your question. Is there an early break clause in your tenancy agreement or have you mutually agreed with your landlord to leave early?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there's an early break cause
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there's an early break clause

Thanks for confirming, what is the exact wording of the early break clause and when did you give notice?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am not having an issue with my landlord, my sister is claiming who I live with that I have to pay another months rent before I go, but if I pay my rent in advance an leave before the 15th , I should not have to pay should I?

Thanks for confirming. If you are leaving before the next rent date is due, then you should not be liable for the rent payment for the next month.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.