How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

We have been advised to obtain an order of court to remove

This answer was rated:

We have been advised to obtain an order of court to remove my mothers details from companies house records of her directorships of four companies dissolved in the year 2000.
how can we obtain the court order.
Denis Sansome

Hello Denis my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Could you please explain your situation a little more?

Ash and 3 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,contact number for me is ***********
the four businesses where my fathers and he died three years ago, the four companies where dissolved in 2000 by any google search of my mother continues to list her directorships of these four dissolved companies, she has requested removal of her record at companies house.thanksDenis Sansome

Thanks for that Denis.