How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I was stopped using a unit I was renting someone I know to

This answer was rated:

hi I was stopped using a unit I was renting for letting someone I know to use half of it. this was on 04/12/2015 the landlord said I was subletting he then billed me for work done on the unit which 6 months later the work still has not been done. I requested my equipment and paperwork back and he refused it took me 6 months to get my property back and as a result I have lost my business I was a fish merchant for over 15 years and my annul turnover was £500,000 I am 50 years old and I would of run the business until I was at least 65 as a direct result of the landlord with holding my property I am now unemployed. I do want to seek compensation possibly through a business tort but I do not know what to do next . can you help

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

What is it you would like to know about this please?


Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you are free. Alex

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi my phone was not ringing the other day but I will be home at 6.00pm tonight the house number is ***** 776830

Ok. Alex