How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask chatham-chamber Your Own Question
chatham-chamber, Advocate
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 11865
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Law Question Here...
chatham-chamber is online now

I come here in1999,from kosovo,i have worked more than 15

This answer was rated:

i come here in1999,from kosovo,i have worked more than 15 years,i have all p 60 for 13 yrs,i missed the chance of amnesty in2010,later in 2012 i applied but got refused,what should i do


Do you have any family or children in the UK?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
3yrs old girl

What nationality is the mother?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.


Are you and the mother in a relationship?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we live together for 4 yrs now,but the problem is that it's such a long time that left my country and as I don't have family left in my country I can't have any identification and can't find any way,I have paid lots of money to a private solicitors and hi has told me that my case has hit the wall and finally is close I'm absolutely very worry not for myself but from the start of the June i lost my job and my daughter need support,I'm very hopeless please is that possible to reopen the case and how because right now I just don't know what can I do.thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry,I have pay first payment of£ 38 and I haven't get the answer what i needed I'm waiting for my last answer on 30/06/2916 at 01:20


If your partner is a Latvian National and you have a child together, based on the information that you have provided above and without seeing any documents, I would be of the opinion that you would be eligible to apply for an EEA Family Permit as the partner of an EEA Citizen. You would have to show that you have been in a subsisting relationship for at least 2 years.

An application would have to be made to the Home Office.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly rate the answer and provide feedback.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,

chatham-chamber and other Law Specialists are ready to help you