How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

I need to sign a form witnessed by a Notary Public. I am

This answer was rated:

I need to sign a form witnessed by a Notary Public. I am disabled and unable to move freely. Please can you recommend one for me? Thank you Annette Khan

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.

Which town to you live in?

Ash and 2 other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I need to make an appointment to have a form witnessed and signed by a notary public. I need the name of this person, the date, time and place also, and this is also for my sister as well, who is also severely disabled. My name is***** my number is ***** 738263.

I will have a think about this and come back to you. Alex